Vitalis Pharma MULTIMAGNESIUM is made in cellulose capsule form (the HPMC capsules – no additional auxiliaries in comparison to tablets, acts as fibber material in the body). This facilitates the highest absorption bioavailability of MULTIMAGNESIUM. Taurin can help to bring Mg faster into the blood that results in better absorbtion.
WHAT IT DOES
Vitalis Pharma MULTIMAGNESIUM contributes to many important functions in the body. MULTIMAGNESIUM is innovative supplement that combines four different sources of highly absorbable organic – magnesium with taurine for optimal results.
HOW IT WORKS
MULTIMAGNESIUM contributes to many important functions in the body connected to its metabolism:
- In sport activities, Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function, protein synthesis, electrolyte balance and to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- In daily life, Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism that is also connected to a normal psychological function of your body.
- In pregnancy.
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division.
- For the muscles and bones and teeth, Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- For the Central Nerves System – Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
HOW TO TAKE
Take 2 capsules daily with water. The capsules can be taken separately on even intervals during the day irrespectively of the daily meals, bringing more bioavailability of the product in the body thus enhancing its activity.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician before using this product, in case you’re pregnant, lactating, under age of 18, if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) or use any prescribed medicine(s). Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily amount. This product is not a substitute for a balanced daily meal diet. Store this product in a cool and dry place under 25C with the lid tightly closed. Manufactured in Germany, in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 quality standard, for Run Cycle Fitness Ltd (company number 08365059)